Our "Open Your Heart To Autism" Walk-a-Thon will take place on Saturday, May 5, 2018, from 12:00pm to 4:00pm at Proviso West High School, 4701 W. Harrison, Hillside, IL
We are requesting your support as a Fundraiser, Sponsor, Vendor, or Donor. All proceeds raised during this event will be used in support of the various programs we provide for our families and community.
For the last decade we've worked diligently to enhance the lives of the families that we serve, and we know all too well that this is not something we can accomplish alone. With government funding being cut regularly, we rely on thoughtful, committed citizens like you to support our efforts to serve those impacted by Autism and Developmental Disorders. In 2018, we are evermore committed to delivering much needed resources, throughout the Chicagoland area - providing:
- monthly support groups that host guest facilitators, Provide information on resources and create dialogue for discussion and support.
- Family outings and Peer Dances that provide educational opportunities to teach and practice acceptable public behaviors and socialization skills.
- 1st Responder Trainings - teaching the signs and symptoms of Autism
- Trainings for Staff at local Municipalities, Park Districts, and Community Businesses.
- Bullying Prevention Program “BULLYING is not THE ANSWER”
- Music N Me exercise, nutrition and dance program.
- Sponsor children and young adults, to "Special Camps for Special Citizens" a Horseback riding camp in Winfield, IL.
- Spectrum University Tutoring Program for Special Needs Young Adults.
As you consider "Opening Your Heart To Autism" please keep in mind that a contribution of ANY kind is greatly appreciated and a portion of all donations is tax deductible.
browse last Year's Gallery
I pray that you take a second to browse some of "What We Do" and that you will find yourself encouraged to come out and join us on Saturday, May 5, 2018 --- as we continue in our commitment to being The Best Autism Awareness and Support Agency in the Chicagoland Area, delivering on our promise to the families that we serve.